Fasting Motivation 30 – Measurement Monday – Keep a journal
The following is a list if things you might want to keep in your journal
- write down what you’re grateful for
- clear your mind
- de-stress yourself
- keep track of decisions
- remember who you are and whats important to you
- what worked good today?
- why did I win?
- what triggered that misstep?
- what is my plan for the next 7 days
- what are your brilliant ideas?
- get organized
- ponder your dreams
- take control of your future
and of course
- Measurement shit like, weight and fat calipers
maybe think about goals like OMAD 6 days this week or do a 3 day fast this month, more about goals soon
give yourself a gold star—-lets see some gold star weeks
some people use their phones, some write in a notebook—its back to school time right now
Fasting Motivation is not medical advice. I am not an expert. Consult a physician