I recently switched from a split workout to a full body for no other reason than I think I enjoy it more.
I do pull-legs-push-abs six time through
I do 2-3 different things every time
and its just more fun
of course there are things I could do to build more muscle, but its not bad. I like it.
in the enclosed video, steve says that for most people, something in the middle is probably best
Here are 4 benefits of full body workouts:
- Greater frequency per muscle group
- greater energy expenditure per workout
- greater depletion leading to greater body compensation
- greater anabolic hormone stimulation
and 3 benefits of a split body workout:
- less fatigue allows you to do heavier loads
- greater attention per muscle group
- less likely to overtrain
just get in there get some strength in
Not medical advice. That’s what doctors are for
You’re awesome! You’re fantastic
Get Motivated. Get Fasted.