Everyone in the low carb community knows who Jimmy Moore is.
He has done several podcasts over the years. He does a daily Instagram show where he answers questions, if you’re interested, ask him, or any of a dozen other people who answer questions live.
I think Jimmy coined the phrase that fasting is the other F word
Here are some of the points in this video are:
- fasting is not starvation
- fasting is not an eating disorder
- we all fast every day when we’re sleeping
- Jimmy works at demystify the fasting concept
- fasting is not extreme, extreme is a big mac, French fries, and soda, which have inflammation, mess with your blood sugar, that is extreme
- our ancestors had to go periods of time without food
- fasting is normal
- its so easy to eat the last meal at 6pm, then eat at lunch the next day. That’s an 18 hour intermittent fasting window
- If you do one meal a day, make sure you get all the calories, in the right ratios with all the nutrients you need
- the best way to get the benefits of autophagy is to fast
Jimmy knows a lot and can keep you motivated.
This is not medical advice. Consult your doctor
Start RIGHT NOW its fantastic
Get Motivated. Get Fasted.