Motivating Yourself: Intermittent Fasting Q&A
Here are some of Kayla’s points in the linked video:
- kayla has a new podcast and a book out
- the beginning of the year, how do we motivate ourselves to stick to our goals?
- you want to have your “why” why do you want to lose weight?
- it helps to have a lot of whys
- its not good to be obese, I want to fit into airplane seats, I want to be able to do fun things like zip lining
- theres a second part to this, what are your incentives?
- don’t be afraid to bribe yourself
- but I don’t bribe myself with food, Kayla eats all the foods and does not limit the foods that she has, but she eats her one meal a day
- if I get my 10,000 steps in today, I will sit down, read my book, and enjoy the night
- figure out what lights a fire under you, what really motivates you
- eventually, after you’ve bribed yourself for a few weeks, it turns into a habit
- sometimes you have to go back, and put some motivation back in to help build that habit
- guilt free – free time can be a nice motivator
- just feeling good is a great motivator
- treat yourself like a good friend that you want to treat well
- its motivating, at the end of the day, to have done the thing that you said you were going to do today
Figure it out! the fasting motivation podcast is not medical advice.
We’re smashing expectation
listening to fasting motivation
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Android