Morning MOTIVATION | How to GET UP Early & WIN the DAY! | #BelieveLife
Mike mike mike mike mike! Guess what day it is!
Its hump day, find some sunshine, get outside, do a little sprint work today! Get to the gym
Want to be happy? build a life, not just a business. Evan believes in you, what is your one thing?
Evan highlights some game changers that we can learn from
- Stick with it with Jock Willink, get up before your competitor, get more done, get up early, go to bed early
- don’t sleep in on the weekends, get a workout
- think about your future self will Mel Robbins – use the 5 second windows, use the first 30 minutes of the day pushing yourself forward
- walk the talk
- turn the corner
- when you think about your future self, you plan better, you work harder, you save more money for your future self
- just do it with Gary VanDerchuk – 5:00 am, every day
- manage your diet with Robin Sharma – when you’re in peak shape, your metabolic rate is higher, you have more energy, more stamina, need less food, you will need less sleep
- be relentless with david goggins – when everyone else is getting weaker, I am getting stronger
- journal with tim ferris – 5 minutes in the morning, 5 minutes at night, before you’re in reactive mode, win the morning, win the day
Figure it out! The Fasting Motivation podcast is not medical advice.
Watch Evan every single day for daily motivation !
When I get the hungries, I do a quick walk and repeat my daily declaration:
Get up early and win the day
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Android