New Week, New streak
5 weeks until memorial day, and I am 5 pounds away from goal
What is your fasting plan this week?
fast-omad-fast-omad—-then -omad-omad-omad for Friday, Saturday, Sunday
The linked video is entitled:
Can fasting help you fight Candida?
Here are some notes from Dr. Mindy:
- we all have candida it is a fungus in all of us
- does it grow? or does it stay contained?
- candida primarily lives on sugar
- it wants you to eat more sugar so that it can stay alive
- candida is related to cancer
- it leads to type 2 diabetes
- it can cause sugar cravings
- it can cause hormone imbalances
so what do you do?
- avoid sugar completely
- reduce carbohydrates
- there is some new information
- when you fast, you go into autophagy,
- and your body attacks candida
- it also helps fight mold
- the longer you fast, the more you stimulate autophagy
- the range is probably 17 hours of fasting to 72 hours
- dying candida can show up on your tongue as white, yellow, or even black
- as you fast more, your tongue should turn pink to show that candida has died off
Lets figure it out! The Fasting Motivation podcast is not medical advice.
Watch Dr. Mindy for the REST OF THE STORY
When I get the hungries, I do a quick walk and repeat my daily declaration:
Fast for health
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Android