The linked video gives the top 10 tips for intermittent fasting, here are my notes:
- fix your diet before you start fasting, you can’t out-fast a bad diet
- make IF sustainable. 16/8 is much more sustainable than 3 day fasts
- more frequent short fasts are better than longer fasts
- get your electrolytes: sodium, potassium, and magnesium
- optimize your sleep
- go for long walks – helps you burn more fat
- don’t get addicted to coffee, don’t drink it after 2 pm
- don’t underfeed yourself, nourish yourself
- become keto adapted, it makes things easier
- do resistance training, having more muscle has dozens of advantages
whatever you do, work towards sustainability, find a routine that you can do for the rest of your life.
Lets figure it out! The Fasting Motivation podcast is not medical advice.
Watch Siim for the REST OF THE STORY
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Android