What’s your fasting plan this week?
I will do a two day Tuesday, and every other day: omad omad omad
the linked video is titled:
5 Simple Rules for Getting a Lean Body (DO THESE!)
here are my notes:
- these rules are simple
- but don’t mistake simple with consistency, simple doesn’t mean easy
- if you put in the work, its absolutely 100% worth it
- #1 don’t let one bad meal turn into a bad day, which turns into a bad week, and into a bad month. no one is perfect, learning how to get back on track right away is the key to success.
- #2 always plan for the worst by hoping for the best. 5 minutes spent planning can make a world of difference no matter what situation you’re going into, vacation, weekend, a wedding, whatever it is
- #3 when in doubt keep things as simple as possible. simplicity is underrated for fat loss and building muscle complexity is the enemy of execution. focus on a simple routine you can keep consistent.
- #4 surround yourself with people who are on the same journey. they can be online. it helps to educate yourself
- #5 success can be really boring then it gets really interesting
- when you start everything is new and exciting
- then motivation and novelty start to fade away
- repetition becomes boring
- this is where most people give up
- but you have to plow through the boredom
- indifference as you persist, and you form new habits
- then you learn to enjoy the process and become passionate about it
- don’t give up too early
- the key to long term success is really to enjoy the process
Let’s figure it out! The Fasting Motivation podcast is not medical advice.
Watch Mario for the REST OF THE STORY
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Android