Pen and Paper Strength App’s Instagram page.
are you ready for Squatober !
The linked web page is titled:
Why I’ll Be Squatting Every Day of October
Here are my notes:
* “There’s a reason the Squat has been dubbed ‘The King of All Exercises.”
That is a direct quote from Aaron Ausmus, the head strength and conditioning coach for the University of Southern California football team.
Aside from strengthening your legs, squatting promotes strength gains all over your body. The amount of muscle groups that are activated and engaged while squatting isn’t limited to the legs. You tap into the core, the back, the shoulders and the neck to help stabilize and move the weight through the range of motion.
can you squat every day?
taylor says Aboslutely
he interview Aaraan Ausmus, the SquatFather himself, who is an NCAA D1 shot put champion and strength coach
According to Aaron, the biggest obstacle to overcome when endeavoring to squat every day is your own mind.
here are a few tips:
- set a realistic training max, pick a weight that you cdo every single day no matter what
- trust the programming on squatober.com
- prioritize your recovery, get 8 hours of sleep, eat right, get protein. bang weights eat steak sleep eight
- stay the course, one day at a time, buddy
- find accountability, get a squatober friend
- you might be sore
- focus on barbell back squats but other options can work
- find workouts ont eh pen and paper strength apps Instagram page
this is squatober year number 5
Let’s figure it out! The Fasting Motivation podcast is not medical advice.
for the rest of the story
Repeat after me:
bang weights eat steak sleep eight
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Android