I am thor and thor is not addicted to food
The linked video is titled:
6 tips to overcome food addiction
Here are my notes:
- food addiction is hard, like any other addiction
- but you’re worth it
- kayla had weight loss surgery in 2017 and here are six ways of beating food addiction
- #1 is meditation, it’s a little woo-woo, but find the right voice, someone who works for you
- retrain my brain
- #2 journaling every single day, what I’m grateful for, the weather, the bed, the kids, the dog, your body, the more you’re grateful for, the more you’ll love yourself
- #3 is water, get a cute water bottle, and keep water with you all the time.
- #4 find a way that you want to eat, she likes weight watchers, but find a plan that works with the way you enjoying food. don’t feel deprived. track if you need to. keep yourself accountable
- #5 be honest with yourself, with the amount of food, and alcohol, and calories. be honest with your support system
- #6 find a love for some physical activity. if you love it, you’ll go. keep looking until you do. and just do it.
Let’s figure it out! The Fasting Motivation podcast is not medical advice.
for the rest of the story
Repeat after me:
I allow myself to Live my best life
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Android