The linked video is titled:
How To Get Motivated To Work out and Lose Weight TODAY
Here are my notes:
- when we’re out of shape and we finally get motivated, for whatever reason, we tend to really go intense with some crazy workout routine that’s the wrong place to start
- the first best place to start is to do a daily 30 minute walk
- and eat quality nutrition food
- start building habit momentum slowly
- some members lost 100 pounds just doing this
- being outside, getting sunlight, breathing fresh air is very good for you
- when are you going to get yours in?
- getting a walk after a meal helps digest and moves the food to your muscles
- once you’ve created a 30 minute walk as a daily habit, pick an exercise routine that you absolutely love
- that way you’ll do it for the next 20-30 years
Let’s figure it out! The Fasting Motivation podcast is not medical advice.
Watch: fit father project
for the rest of the story
Repeat after me:
when you are going to get your daily walk in?
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Android