The linked video is titled:
23 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight On Keto
Here are my notes:
- first and foremost, figure out your why
- we need a concrete reason to lose weight
- listen to the right people, someone that you jive with
- #3 eat clean keto foods,
- don’t eat too many nuts, they are very high in calories
- don’t eat too many keto substitutes, don’t replace bad habits with keto habits
- are you possibly cheating
- is your eating window solid?
- stop snacking
- are you stressed out?
- sleep is very very important and does impact weight loss
- are you getting your electrolytes?
- Mandy suggests throwing away your scale, do not obsess
- next, move that body
- She suggests walking and weight training over long cardio
- even adding some sprints will help
- remember calories matter, so you might need to track for a few weeks
- don’t eat after 8pm
- we need to hydrate
- perhaps you’re just not patient enough, trust the process
- make sure you’re still having fun, it decreases stress and helps us stay on the plan
- cut back on the booze, for whole bunch of reasons
- and the last reason may be that you’re not getting the right support, Mandy offers lots of options around support
Let’s figure it out! The Fasting Motivation podcast is not medical advice.
for the rest of the story
Repeat after me:
I will break that plateau
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Android