The linked video is titled:
Intermittent Fasting & Your Failure Tolerance
Here are my notes:
- sometimes its easy to pin failure on other people
- was ask people to hand us a blueprint on how we should act to achieve success
- we should allow ourselves to fail, fail repeatedly, and get through failure to find success
- what is our tolerance to failure?
- so many times its easy to put blame on some else’s program, not on me
- you can only find success on things that you do for yourself
- slow down and find out what works for you
- what has worked for you in the past?
- what are you willing to do today?
- we can change the way we look at failure
- and be tolerant of failure
- always think for yourself
- there are so many diet trends out there right now
- and each trend has people that swear it is the best way to lose weight
- there are people who thrive on carnivore or plant based or whatever it is
- you have to find the right method for yourself
- what can you do to tweak some things
- what can you do to optimize the plan for you
- its okay to have guides
- its okay to get information
- its okay to have a support system
- but you cannot depend on one person to tell you exactly what to do
- the only thing that matters is that you wake up every morning feeling your best
Let’s figure it out! The Fasting Motivation podcast is not medical advice.
Watch: Dy Ann
for the rest of the story
Repeat after me:
we cannot rely on someone else to make us successful at anything
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Android